Friday, June 19, 2009

FRI Run/walk RSJH 2 mi

I just went for my last run this week. I was feeling pretty good, didn't hit the wall until halfway through the last 3 min run. Knees and ankle hurting of course, but still, I was feeling good about it. Until I got to the car. One of my interval bands was in the seat of the car. I was a full interval short of the full workout. I still went at least 2 miles, but I was 3 minutes short of the full run. I still feel ok about it. I am resting this weekend, I won't run tomorrow. I need to let things have a chance to heal a bit. I don't believe it is permanent damage or anything as it tends to get better not worse, even through the runs. Just old joints trying to catch up. It was about 60o to 65o during the run this morning. It felt hot.

No comments: