Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Endomondo Running Workout

Endomondo Running Workout: was out running 4.46 miles in 48m:38s using Endomondo.  This was one of THOSE runs. You know, the one I really really didn't want to go and do. The one where my entire psyche screamed "common - let's just lay down and take a nap!" And I almost didn't go run! Then I reminded myself, unless th
ere is a real reason - like if I felt a sting in a muscle last time I ran and it is still bugging me, or if I'm sick with a cold that I don't want to turn into bronchitis - then I need to go and run. So, I put on my running cloths and drove to the trail - the compromise was to just take it easy and run the 3.5. Well, I felt pretty good once I got started, so I decided to run all of the grades out of the canyon. I had a really comfortable mile - from 2 to 3, then I picked up the pace. Looking at my lap times I am amazed, I am within 4 seconds of 10:30/mi on each of the other laps. That is consistency if I ever saw it. Tomorrow I want to go and run the Canyon Springs grade, just to see if I can actually do it and if I need to devise a strategy for Saturday. I might not finish great, but I might not finish last either. :)

No comments: